[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38707: Customizer: Additional CSS highlight, revisions, selection, per-page, pop-out

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 23 18:41:29 UTC 2017

#38707: Customizer: Additional CSS highlight, revisions, selection, per-page, pop-
out
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  folletto     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by westonruter):

 * keywords:   => needs-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.8

Comment:

 I think the revisions should be worked on in another ticket, namely
 #31089.

 The other enhancements to Custom CSS outlined here I think should be among
 low hanging fruit (in conjunction with #12423).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38707#comment:7>