[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39603: The more posts with similar names you have, the slower you save the next one

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 17 10:53:13 UTC 2017

#39603: The more posts with similar names you have, the slower you save the next
one
 Reporter:  bisyarin                             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
                                                 |  performance

Comment (by bisyarin):

 Thank you for prompt reply, @johnbillion, @pento, and @rmccue!

 You are making a good poing, @pento. I didn't even think of this
 situation. As a quick fix for this I would suggest 'ORDER BY post_modified
 DESC', but it stops working if all four events (create foo, create bar,
 rename foo->bar, create bar) happen on the same second. So, I'll try to
 find another solution.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39603#comment:6>