[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39532: Media library's delete permanently does not work correctly from Trash in bulk mode

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 9 22:42:17 UTC 2017

#39532: Media library's delete permanently does not work correctly from Trash in
bulk mode
 Reporter:  webbistro     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Media         |    Version:  4.7
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 Trying to delete permanently a few media files at once from the Trash
 (when MEDIA_TRASH is defined) I got an error on the halfway: "Uncaught
 TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of undefined" in media-
 views.js?ver=4.7.1-RC1-39750:3966. I tested the issue with 4.7 and
 4.7.1-RC1

 It can be fixed by replacing

 {{{
 model.destroy();