[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39933: WP_REST_Request::get_param() doesn't work for getting body params on DELETE requests

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 22 23:11:28 UTC 2017

#39933: WP_REST_Request::get_param() doesn't work for getting body params on DELETE
requests
--------------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  mnelson4                  |       Owner:  jnylen0
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by jnylen0):

 * owner:   => jnylen0
 * status:  new => accepted
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.7.3

Comment:

 Whitespace in the tests looks off, and we can use a
 [https://phpunit.de/manual/current/en/writing-tests-for-phpunit.html
 #writing-tests-for-phpunit.data-providers PHPUnit data provider] to make
 the tests cleaner.

 Neither of those are difficult to fix.  I'm not sure yet whether we can do
 it, but I'm going to look at getting this into 4.7.3.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39933#comment:7>