[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39799: Multisite User get "Sorry, that email address is not allowed!" although there Mail adresses are valid

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Feb 6 17:37:06 UTC 2017

#39799: Multisite User get "Sorry, that email address is not allowed!" although
there Mail adresses are valid
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  webdevplan         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by MaximeCulea):

 Hello @webdevplan,

 As I played recently (last week) with `limited_email_domains` and
 `banned_email_domains`, I agree with @ocean90 with the current behaviour
 for user register :
 `limited_email_domains`  => only use theses emails domains
 `banned_email_domains`  => expect all but not theses emails domains

 I just checked in multisite context, it seems all good for now in 4.7.2
 version ! :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39799#comment:2>