[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39746: Suddenly getting error on all of my servers: Unable to locate WordPress content directory (wp-content).

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 1 01:51:18 UTC 2017

#39746: Suddenly getting error on all of my servers: Unable to locate WordPress
content directory (wp-content).
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jobst            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by jobst):

 @dd32 "nothing" is a probably wrong as I update all my servers frequently
 to get the latest security patches for all software installed - "Nothing"
 should mean "I have not installed anything new/else".

 The thing is the server originally had php 5.6.29 on it - so I thought
 maybe this is the problem so I updated it to php 7.1.0, that made no
 difference.

 This is a CentOS 6.8, so the php install is not from Redhat but rather
 webtatic. However, I have been using webtatic for years and has always
 been reliable.

 Here are some other important items:
   libssh2 1.4.2-2
   pecl ssh2 0.13 stable

 I re-installed the pecl ssh2, made no difference.

 I, too, am back to php 5.6.29 (as all my machines are on that, makes
 development easier).

 I can try to debug, but I would need a start where to begin - I haven't
 got much time in the moment.

 As for slack - I am new to that and have not been using it. Not sure how
 to contact you at slack.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39746#comment:2>