[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43005: JavaScript error Cannot read property 'action' of null on chrome Version 63.0.3239.84

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 31 17:02:33 UTC 2017

#43005: JavaScript error Cannot read property 'action' of null on chrome Version
63.0.3239.84
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  manikmist09     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |    Version:  4.9.1
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  javascript      |
 I am getting the following console error (chrome v63.0.3239.84) on various
 admin pages because of that some buttons on those pages do not respond
 when clicking. I have tested with disabling all the plugins and themes and
 using default theme but still seeing the same error on WP version 4.9.1

  {{{
 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'action' of null
     at updates.js?ver=4.9.1:2443
     at dispatch (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)
     at r.handle (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:3)