[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41727: Draft page loses its hierarchy on save when other pages are drafts in hierarchy

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 29 19:41:10 UTC 2017

#41727: Draft page loses its hierarchy on save when other pages are drafts in
hierarchy
 Reporter:  stode              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by stode):

 I understand that basic logic very well. I still think if I go an edit the
 drafts that before editing have the hierarchy intact, should not lose it
 if the status of the post is not changing.

 There could be some kind of warning of losing the hierarchy.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41727#comment:3>