[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40205: Interim login modal window uses front end language instead of admin language

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 1 02:36:44 UTC 2017

#40205: Interim login modal window uses front end language instead of admin
language
 Reporter:  johnbillion                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  new

Comment (by Nikschavan):

 Thank you for the feedback @swissspidy

 I have updated the patch accordingly.

 About `restore_previous_locale ()` I have added them for all the
 switch/cases.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40205#comment:6>