[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37013: Minor Fixes: "Toggle indicator" in pages have focus color while the same in widgets/menus have none.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 10 10:28:53 UTC 2017

#37013: Minor Fixes: "Toggle indicator" in pages have focus color while the same in
widgets/menus have none.
--------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  monikarao                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by mihai2u):

 The ticket was refreshed to the latest WP and the feedback received from
 @afercia has been handled.
 The reason of the undefined variable has been found and fixed. The title
 menus font sizes has been brought back to normal. The mispositioned arrow
 on hover from available widgets has been fixed and I also worked on it
 benefiting from the same accessibility improvements like the rest of them.

 PR on github:
 https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/pull/222

 And I'm uploading the https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/xwp
 /wordpress-develop/pull/222.diff as 37013.4.diff in here.

 I created a 2 minutes video demo showing the accessibility improvements
 done under both the menus and the widgets pages:
 http://files.urldocs.com/share/wordpress-contribution/demo-menu-widgets-
 accessibility-improvement.mp4
 (I recorded the video before fixing the font sizing of the menu accordion
 headers, which I've done with adding back the hndle class to them)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37013#comment:10>