[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39629: Changelog for plugins not showing latest when viewing from plugins admin modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 8 08:27:43 UTC 2017

#39629: Changelog for plugins not showing latest when viewing from plugins admin
modal
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  cavalierlife        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by jeherve):

 I was able to reproduce the issue just now, and it definitely seems linked
 to the locale.

 '''Steps to reproduce the issue on my end'''

 1. Go to Plugins > Add New on a site running the latest version of WP.
 2. Search for "WooCommerce" or "Jetpack".
 3. The changelogs are looking good.
 4. Go to Users > My Profile
 5. Change your language to French.
 "Jetpack" again.
 7. The changelog tab content doesn't match the current version, although
 the changelogs are in fact up to date.

 cc @imath and @lriaudel who experienced similar issues.

 Related Twitter discussion:
 * https://twitter.com/imath/status/850257431057678336