[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38953: Customize Menus: clicking outside of the available menu items panel does not close the panel

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 7 18:17:33 UTC 2017

#38953: Customize Menus: clicking outside of the available menu items panel does
not close the panel
 Reporter:  celloexpressions                     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
  testing                                        |

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 @westonruter

 I tested [attachment:38953.diff] and it works as expected --

 Before the patch, every time i click the red X to remove a menu item, the
 side panel closes:

 [[Image(https://cl.ly/0n162E3t0L1y/Screen%20Recording%202017-04-07%20at%2002.02%20PM.gif)]]

 After the patch I can remove multiple items and the side panel stays open:

 [[Image(https://cl.ly/1D2l2d0f1Q0z/Screen%20Recording%202017-04-07%20at%2002.07%20PM.gif)]]

 This patch also fixes the delete menu link not working issue:

 Before (delete link doesn't work):
 [[Image(https://cl.ly/1T1N1X1O0U0p/Screen%20Recording%202017-04-07%20at%2002.14%20PM.gif)]]

 After - the menu is properly deleted:
 [[Image(https://cl.ly/0o3U3e0e0M2m/Screen%20Recording%202017-04-07%20at%2002.13%20PM.gif)]]