[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38707: Customizer: Additional CSS highlight, revisions, selection, per-page, pop-out

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 3 15:16:47 UTC 2017

#38707: Customizer: Additional CSS highlight, revisions, selection, per-page, pop-
out
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  folletto     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 Replying to [comment:14 folletto]:
 > One clarification: I'm assuming the text in the i4 (the diff) is going
 to be "normal" text, not editable which makes things a bit easier.

 Yup! Also thinking we could add `cursor: not-allowed` to reinforce that.

 > In that case, wouldn't be possible to have the + and the - in the gutter
 (like line numbers), aligned "outside" the text , instead of being
 "inside"?

 Good idea. 👍

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38707#comment:15>