[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34391: Harden panel/section UI code by removing contents from being logically nested (read: goodbye margin-top hacks)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 22 17:45:38 UTC 2016

#34391: Harden panel/section UI code by removing contents from being logically
nested (read: goodbye margin-top hacks)
 Reporter:  westonruter              |       Owner:  delawski
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  assigned
  feedback                           |  javascript
Changes (by delawski):

 * keywords:  early has-patch dev-feedback needs-refresh => early has-patch
     dev-feedback

Comment:

 @celloexpressions -
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/34391/34391_5.diff I've
 attached the latest patch] with all your suggestions implemented and with
 other updates @westonruter mentioned [https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-
 develop/pull/150 in GitHub review comments].

 In regards to recent Slack conversations, I'm intending to write a Make
 post about changes to panels/sections structure. I'll run it through some
 of you first.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34391#comment:48>