[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16031: Bulk actions: Reactivate bulk actions hook + add hander hook for all admin screens

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Sep 20 05:26:46 UTC 2016

#16031: Bulk actions: Reactivate bulk actions hook + add hander hook for all admin
screens
----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Veraxus         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by Veraxus):

 The patch has been updated.

 You'll notice it's slightly bigger than before. Three of the screens (
 edit-comments.php, network/sites.php, and network/users.php ) would loop
 over items first and check actions second. I needed to flip the logic so
 the action switch comes first and the loops are handled second. I've
 tested all screens thoroughly to ensure that both default and custom
 actions are working.

 The original bulk_action_test plugin continues to work as-is for testing &
 example purposes.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16031#comment:87>