[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38013: Static Front Page section/controls should be contextual and allow assignment to page stubs

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 19 19:01:07 UTC 2016

#38013: Static Front Page section/controls should be contextual and allow
assignment to page stubs
------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter       |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request   |      Status:  reviewing
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch commit
 * owner:   => westonruter
 * status:  new => reviewing

 these selects and making them contextual to having pages.

 I think we should also look at the ability to add new auto-draft pages
 here in this ticket, or a new one for 4.7. We should try to keep that
 separate from the Select2 work for now if possible. It sounds like #16379
 is not a good place to pursue that work.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38013#comment:10>