[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38095: From admin > posts > all posts > search for "localhost" > screen turns blank

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 19 15:27:57 UTC 2016

#38095: From admin > posts > all posts > search for "localhost" > screen turns
blank
 Reporter:  TorontoBoy    |       Owner:

Comment (by Clorith):

 Hi,

 I'm not able to replicate this on my local install, could you perhaps make
 sure you are running Twenty Sixteen and have no other plugins enabled?

 Also, when you say blank screen, do you mean there are no search results,
 or that the entire screen is white without anything at all?

 If the latter, try [https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
 enabling debugging] as that would indicate an internal server error and
 should show up in any error logs

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38095#comment:1>