[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27403: Improve UI for linking areas of Customizer preview to corresponding controls (desktop and mobile)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 14 07:19:42 UTC 2016

#27403: Improve UI for linking areas of Customizer preview to corresponding
controls (desktop and mobile)
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by paaljoachim):

 Replying to [comment:24 celloexpressions]:
 > Unfortunately, while the customizer is "edit mode", it also serves the
 critical role of providing the live preview. There needs to be an obvious
 way to see this live preview without any obstructions. The collapse
 sidebar button could serve that role but it almost certainly isn't obvious
 enough. Perhaps we need a separate toggle somewhere? We'll need user
 testing regardless.

 I agree!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27403#comment:25>