[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37806: Attachment Details - Edit: uneven height between input field and "Scale" button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 7 03:07:06 UTC 2016

#37806: Attachment Details - Edit: uneven height between input field and "Scale"
button
-----------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  eliorivero             |       Owner:  joemcgill
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by joemcgill):

 * keywords:  has-patch reporter-feedback => has-patch ui-feedback

Comment:

 Thanks @eliorivero. [attachment:37806.1.patch] looks better to me. Just
 for kicks, [attachment:37806.diff] removes the `padding` and `font-size`
 rules and allows these to take on the default sizes that apply to all
 other text inputs in the media modal. However, if we're intentionally
 bumping up the font size on those particular inputs then your last patch
 is the best option.

 Would be good to get some feedback from some our our resident designers
 here, so I'll reach out for a second opinion.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37806#comment:4>