[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38394: Twenty Seventeen: iPhone 5s: Next/previous arrow awkwardly pushed below posts navigation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 27 20:02:16 UTC 2016

#38394: Twenty Seventeen: iPhone 5s: Next/previous arrow awkwardly pushed below
posts navigation
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  alex27                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by laurelfulford):

 Good catch, @Caspie!

 I also noticed issues when you're a few pages in, even with less spacing
 around the `.wrap` element and prev/next links:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/NMYxyliuX2.png)]]

 It also happens with the narrower two column layout:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/uUhuTBdb5f.png)]]

 In [attachment:38394.3.diff], I tried @melchoyce's suggestion of only
 displaying the current page on smaller screens, like:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/m9CCvxbW90.thumb.jpg)]]

 I also addressed a couple other issues:

 * Reduced padding around `.wrap` on smaller screens, as requested above.
 * Fixed issue with the page numbers not displaying the underline on hover.
 This has been updated in the custom colours files, too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38394#comment:9>