[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38401: PHP warning by WP_REST_Posts_Controller::prepare_items_query(): array_flip() can only flip string and integer values

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 24 19:51:35 UTC 2016

#38401: PHP warning by WP_REST_Posts_Controller::prepare_items_query():
array_flip() can only flip string and integer values
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90       |       Owner:  coffee2code
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by coffee2code):

 * status:  reviewing => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * milestone:  4.7 =>

Comment:

 Seems it was an ill-advised approach that happened to work for its
 intended (if unsupported) purpose until recently. I'm about to commit the
 change to the handbook plugin to something more conventional. As far as
 core is concerned this issue can be considered invalid.

 I scanned the plugin directory and didn't find anyone else making use of
 such an approach so it doesn't seem like it'll affect many people, if any.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38401#comment:4>