[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38396: Twenty Seventeen: iPad mini, iPhone 5: Search form and button rendering issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 23 21:49:23 UTC 2016

#38396: Twenty Seventeen: iPad mini, iPhone 5: Search form and button rendering
issues
---------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  alex27         |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by davidakennedy):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => needs-refresh

Comment:

 Thanks for the patch @Caspie! Your change alters Normalize, the third-
 party library to reset the CSS. I'd rather not touch that. Twenty Sixteen
 doesn't have this problem, and the CSS is very similar forms. Could we
 look at what it's doing and copy that rather than changing Normalize?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38396#comment:2>