[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38394: Twenty Seventeen: iPhone 5s: Next/previous arrow awkwardly pushed below posts navigation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 23 12:07:03 UTC 2016

#38394: Twenty Seventeen: iPhone 5s: Next/previous arrow awkwardly pushed below
posts navigation
 Reporter:  alex27                   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by Caspie):

 In the possible fix, I've added a new media query (min-width:20em) to
 cover the small resolution devices. The idea is that the page numbers are
 actually hidden and we show only prev and next links. The buttons are also
 wider to be accessed more easily.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38394#comment:2>