[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36094: Solving the Globals Problem... Introduce Dependency Injection For Filters and Actions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 18 20:07:43 UTC 2016

#36094: Solving the Globals Problem... Introduce Dependency Injection For Filters
and Actions
-------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  seancjones   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by helen):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:4 seancjones]:
 > I brought it up as my first ticket. I think it's a little awkward. A
 combination of no interest and me not even sure I'd back the proposal as
 is anymore, made me feel like I wanted to clean it from "My Tickets".
 Maybe doing this wrong. Not worried either way about it.

 Nope, nothing wrong here. Glad to see follow up on your own ticket, and
 sorry it languished.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36094#comment:5>