[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #35395: Provide a better gateway for code-based theme customizations with the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 18 04:09:17 UTC 2016

#35395: Provide a better gateway for code-based theme customizations with the
Customizer
-----------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions             |       Owner:  johnregan3
     Type:  feature request              |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by johnregan3):

 @mikeschroder

 Great catch!  I believe that we removed the Code Editor control after you
 last tested this.  I just tested the latest patch with Firefox 49.01 on
 Mac OS El Capitan, and things look correct to me.

 Can you please confirm that you no longer see this bug?

 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/35395#comment:68>