[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 9 20:39:50 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  celloexpressions
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  assigned
  screenshots needs-testing has-     |  javascript
  user-testing ux-feedback           |

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Ah, I think I see what you're talking about. [attachment:37661.8.diff]
 fixes a bug in the code that hides the loading indicator and shows the
 error if an install times out/fails. As for why it's timing out, I'm not
 sure, but that's a server side issue with shiny updates that may be
 related to factors beyond our control (could also be on the .org side, the
 themes API has been having issues there the past couple of days).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:80>