[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37926: Twenty Eleven & Twenty Twelve: Dropdown category widget exceeds parent div when strings are long enough

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 9 15:00:44 UTC 2016

#37926: Twenty Eleven & Twenty Twelve: Dropdown category widget exceeds parent div
when strings are long enough
 Reporter:  gma992                               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by karmatosed):

 @gma992 how are you looking for a patch for this? I'd love to see your
 patch, if not just let me know on this ticket and we can explore one for
 this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37926#comment:3>