[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38969: Twenty Seventeen: Pictures of a gallery, viewed live in the Customizer have a dark border

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 29 13:05:40 UTC 2016

#38969: Twenty Seventeen: Pictures of a gallery, viewed live in the Customizer have
a dark border
---------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  transl8or      |       Owner:  davidakennedy
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by afercia):

 @ocean90 @transl8or have you tried to empty your browser's cache? The
 patch works for me. Browser's cache can be aggressive in the Customizer,
 especially when using Chrome.

 Re: the related issues, I've noticed them as well. Pretty evident when
 hovering the linked images, and a white dot is always visible in the
 bottom right corner:

 [[Image(https://cldup.com/zOU0TS8i27.png)]]

 Also, I'm not 100% sure the CSS applied to link and images is correct,
 shouldn't be crafted in a way images are always 1oo% wide to take all the
 link space? Currently, depending on the thumbnail size and number of
 columns in the gallery, there's some empty space on the right. Also, not
 sure what happens when the default thumbnail size (150) is smaller than
 the width of the link set by the CSS.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38969#comment:6>