[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37819: _load_textdomain_just_in_time() is really not nice with alternative translations

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 29 08:28:34 UTC 2016

#37819: _load_textdomain_just_in_time() is really not nice with alternative
translations
 Reporter:  imath                     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by G3ronim0):

 Replying to [comment:7 vizcano]:

 > Hi, i want to have my own translation. I used to have it but after
 update it won’t recognize it.

 > I can see that you have the same problem, did you find the solution?
 >
 > I don’t understand all the things you said, i am not a programmer, is
 there a simpler way to fix this? If so... can you explain me in a simple
 way?

 Hi @vizcano, you can use this plugin to load your custom translation :
 https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpt-custom-mo-file/

--