[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38945: Menu customizer : adding a term item to a menu creates a fatal error when previewing the changeset

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 26 10:07:45 UTC 2016

#38945: Menu customizer : adding a term item to a menu creates a fatal error when
previewing the changeset
--------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  nikeo                     |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by nikeo):

 @westonruter your latest patch works fine on my side.
 I've registered a CPT with a custom tax, everything went fine, before and
 after the latest patch.

 I could create and preview customized changesets with CPT menu items and
 custom terms items. I couls aslo preview the CPT page and the custom
 archive page without any problems showing up.
 hope it helps !

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38945#comment:5>