[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38869: Change "Site Default" in User Profile Options for Language to "Site Setting"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 20 02:01:32 UTC 2016

#38869: Change "Site Default" in User Profile Options for Language to "Site
Setting"
 Reporter:  transl8or    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by Presskopp):

 I made a raw mockup of my actual thoughts. Would be nice if language
 setting had an anchor, and also if "Site Language" setting would move
 above "Timezone" #38562

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38869#comment:5>