[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38511: Copy paste a long shortcode wpview (video, gallery... ) is broken in Firefox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 19 01:32:05 UTC 2016

#38511: Copy paste a long shortcode wpview (video, gallery... ) is broken in
Firefox
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  bduclos       |       Owner:  iseulde
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by azaozz):

 Replying to [comment:23 iseulde]:

 Yeah, we've had problems with calling `editor.focus()` before. It behaves
 quite differently in different browsers when called on load or during
 load.

 How about we go back to `editor.quirks.refreshContentEditable();`? I know
 it used to be a private function, but seems it is not any more (the
 leading underscore was removed):
 https://github.com/tinymce/tinymce/commit/b4576a4c1f96801241c710ad51dfacc605d24e1f.

 It is better for this as it only runs in Firefox and only when
 needed/there is no selection.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38511#comment:25>