[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38511: Copy paste a long shortcode wpview (video, gallery... ) is broken in Firefox

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 16 18:37:17 UTC 2016

#38511: Copy paste a long shortcode wpview (video, gallery... ) is broken in
Firefox
 Reporter:  bduclos       |       Owner:

Comment (by iseulde):

 I'd prefer fixing this so that whenever the whole content reloads by
 something, the iframes contents are reloaded as well.

 We can still trigger the quirks function beforehand though to prevent
 excessive reloading. Instead of running
 `editor.quirks.refreshContentEditable()` we can run `editor.focus()` which
 runs the former internally.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38511#comment:12>