[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #25648: plugin.php causes infinite loop and gigabytes of warning messages in error logs

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 14 16:55:54 UTC 2016

#25648: plugin.php causes infinite loop and gigabytes of warning messages in error
logs
 Reporter:  ticktoo       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by moisb):

 * severity:  normal => critical

Comment:

 I have the same problem and I can not solve it. But here, in addition to
 the bug reported by ticktoo, I'm also seeing in the log files the
 following:

 {{{
 PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function _wp_filter_build_unique_id()
 }}}

 I've already tried the Matt Fiocca solution in
 https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pluginphp-and-wp_filter-causing-an-
 infinite-loop/ Without success, nothing has changed :(

 Can someone help me?
 I have seen that access to "post_tag" taxonomy (the tags of posts and
 custom posts) is extremely slow.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25648#comment:22>