[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38664: Allow installing translations via the language setting on the user profile edit page admin

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 8 00:20:13 UTC 2016

#38664: Allow installing translations via the language setting on the user profile
edit page admin
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  barryceelen  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnbillion):

 I think this feature should at least be allowed for users who can manage
 options. Without it, an admin has to either install a new language
 manually, or they have to switch the site language to their preference in
 order to install it, then switch it back, then switch their user language
 to their newly-installed preference.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/38664#comment:4>