[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37471: Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open it automatically

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 7 19:30:07 UTC 2016

#37471: Customizer: Widgets: If your theme only has one widget area, we should open
it automatically
---------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  melchoyce                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  new
Changes (by delawski):

 * keywords:  needs-patch has-screenshots => has-screenshots has-patch

Comment:

 Here's my patch proposal for the enhancement:

 https://github.com/xwp/wordpress-develop/pull/194

 The panel is still ''technically'' expanded/collapsed even though there's
 only one section inside. This way everything ''looks'' the same from the
 programmatic point of view. However, CSS transition is temporarily
 disabled on the panel and the section is expanded automatically, so from
 the user point of view the panel is invisible all the time.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37471#comment:5>