[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38696: Empty Post Attributes meta box showing for all post types when using a child theme

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 7 18:28:20 UTC 2016

#38696: Empty Post Attributes meta box showing for all post types when using a
child theme
 Reporter:  justinbusa    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 This only happens when testing 4.7 beta.

 When I have a vanilla child theme installed (no additional code aside from
 style.css), I'm seeing an empty Post Attributes box on the edit screen for
 all post types.

 When I switch to a parent theme, the issue goes away.

 The issue appears with twenty* child themes as well. All plugins have been
 deactivated.