[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 3 20:29:12 UTC 2016

#37661: A New Experience for Discovering, Installing, and Previewing Themes in the
Customizer
 Reporter:  celloexpressions         |       Owner:  westonruter
     Type:  feature request          |      Status:  reopened
  screenshots needs-testing has-     |  javascript
  user-testing has-ux-feedback       |

Comment (by ocean90):

 I fully support a revert at this time. I was the one who opened #38365 two
 weeks! ago and there is still no activity for such a major issue.
 Following some screenshots which support the statement that the state in
 trunk isn't ready for shipping:

 * Mobile view is broken: https://cloudup.com/i8_YFWplK74
 * It's not possible to close the filter accordion:
 https://cloudup.com/iWLjB3LthYR
 * The checkmark overlays the search form (which is also quite small IMO):
 https://cloudup.com/iQhffD3NbCp
 * "Your local site" and "Installed" looks odd, maybe combine that into
 one? https://cloudup.com/i8-Ew8AX_md

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/37661#comment:114>