[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36202: Menus screen: fix persistence of toggles for displayed nav menu item properties

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 21:58:50 UTC 2016

#36202: Menus screen: fix persistence of toggles for displayed nav menu item
properties
 Reporter:  afercia                              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |  ryankienstra
  refresh                                        |  Resolution:
                                                 |     Focuses:  ui,
                                                 |  javascript
Changes (by afercia):

 * keywords:  needs-testing has-patch => needs-testing has-patch needs-
               refresh
 * milestone:  4.7 => Future Release

Comment:

 Discussed in today's dev bug-scrub and since time is running out for this
 release cycle, punting. I'd also recommend to do an effort to think at
 this globally, since there are other parts of the UI in the admin with the
 same issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36202#comment:12>