[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38627: Twenty Seventeen: Custom Header Preview Doesn't Match in Customizer When Changed

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 20:00:10 UTC 2016

#38627: Twenty Seventeen: Custom Header Preview Doesn't Match in Customizer When
Changed
---------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  davidakennedy  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                 |
---------------------------+-------------------------
 If I change to just a header image, not a video header, the preview does
 not match in the Customizer.

 Steps to reproduce.

 1. Have a header image in place. Visit the Customizer > Header Visuals.
 2. Hide default header image. You see this:
 https://cloudup.com/cDwlp56I9Ar
 3. Save. Front end of site is right. Refresh Customizer. Now, it matches
 front end.

 This steps also work in reverse, if adding the existing default header to
 the site again.

 Probably related to #38172. May be known already, but I didn't see a
 ticket.

 cc: @celloexpressions @joemcgill