[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38620: Twenty Seventeen: "%1$s Replies to “ %2$s” " is not translated to Japanese if count of replies more than one

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 2 14:22:08 UTC 2016

#38620: Twenty Seventeen: "%1$s Replies to “%2$s”" is not translated to
Japanese if count of replies more than one
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  tg29359        |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                 |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 The msgid "%1$s Replies to “%2$s”" is not translated to
 Japanese if count of replies  more than one. if the count is one, the
 msgid is translated to Japanese.

 This is  the sample of the case of more than one.
 http://meta-scheme.jp/7648#comments

 This is the sample of the case of just one.
 http://meta-scheme.jp/223#comments

 With twenty sixteen, the msgid "%1$s thoughts on “%2$s”" ( or,
 the msgid "%1$s thought on “%2$s”" ) is translated to Japanese
 well fot the http://meta-scheme.jp/7648#comments.

 I am using this .po for twenty seventeen.
 http://meta-scheme.jp/wp/wp-content/languages/themes/twentyseventeen-ja.po

 I am using this .mo for twenty seventeen.
 http://meta-scheme.jp/wp/wp-content/languages/themes/twentyseventeen-ja.mo

 I am using this .po for twenty sixteen.
 http://meta-scheme.jp/wp/wp-content/languages/themes/twentysixteen-ja.po

 I am using this .mo for twenty sixteen.