[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16841: Manually created user roles not showing in author dropdown regardless of assigned capabilities

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 31 14:40:59 UTC 2016

#16841: Manually created user roles not showing in author dropdown regardless of
assigned capabilities
 Reporter:  10sexyapples                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                  |      Status:  new

Comment (by juiceboxint):

 Right, I should have used a different term. The bug itself is still
 definitely open. I have just given up on waiting for a solution and have
 incorporated the workaround into my routine. I would encourage you to do
 the same :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16841#comment:36>