[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36885: When one uses custom callback function for comment list, "Reply" link would not show

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu May 19 00:59:36 UTC 2016

#36885: When one uses custom callback function for comment list, "Reply" link would
not show
 Reporter:  remedy17      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Comments      |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  template      |
 It took too much time, but found the issue here in wp-includes/comments-
 template.php in
 get_comment_reply_link function. The OR conditions are likely to be true I
 imagine in many combination of situations although I am not too sure what
 combination causes bad things to happen.

 {{{

 if ( 0 == $args['depth'] || $args['max_depth'] <= $args['depth'] ) {
                 return;
         }
 }}}
 Well and good to check this, but why would the reply as well as login link
 disappear if any of it is true?  Sorry if I am not getting this as I
 should.