[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36755: Native oEmbed support on Custom Post Types produces Cross-site scripting errors or are not rendered at all.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 11 04:24:35 UTC 2016

#36755: Native oEmbed support on Custom Post Types produces Cross-site scripting
errors or are not rendered at all.
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  webdevmattcrom     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by webdevmattcrom):

 Ironically, I may have just resolved this on my own site. I had a custom
 function which was stripping the CPT slug from the url. So when you visit
 that page the CPT Native oEmbed does now work. But I do have the
 conditional fix in place as well. Without the conditional check in Twenty
 Sixteen the CPT would not render with or without the custom functions for
 my CPT slug. In the end maybe this bug is limited to Twenty Sixteen and
 testing really requires clearing the _oembed cache before every single
 page refresh.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36755#comment:11>