[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36429: Twenty Eleven Ephemera widget fails to prevent caching in Customizer preview

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 11 02:40:51 UTC 2016

#36429: Twenty Eleven Ephemera widget fails to prevent caching in Customizer
preview
----------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter     |       Owner:  karmatosed
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by anneschmidt):

 * keywords:  good-first-bug needs-patch => good-first-bug

Comment:

 New contributor here, so hopefully I'm doing this right.

 I was able to duplicate this issue in the twentyeleven theme by installing
 W3 Total Cache and toggling on all caching types. After activating the
 cache, I went to edit the title of the Ephemera widget in the Customizer.
 The new title did not show up in the preview pane.

 After the changes to widgets.php, I went back into the Customizer and was
 able to edit and view the new title.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36429#comment:4>