[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #5915: Same problem as in #252: apop broken if zero occurs in banner in 2.3.3 class-pop3.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun May 8 19:27:34 UTC 2016

#5915: Same problem as in #252: apop broken if zero occurs in banner in 2.3.3
class-pop3.php
 Reporter:  ASonno        |       Owner:  westi
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by cbutlerjr):

 * keywords:   => close

Comment:

 This is a pretty old ticket, but looking at the class, it evidently still
 exists as a possible issue?

 This particular class is one of those deeply buried, rarely touched kind
 of things.  Maybe it's just me, but I can't even find where it is actually
 used anymore.

 Is this still a relevant ticket?  Should it be closed as wontfix?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5915#comment:10>