[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36263: When building a shortcode with `wp.shortcode.string()` the `attrs` property is finnicky.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 22 14:56:45 UTC 2016

#36263: When building a shortcode with `wp.shortcode.string()` the `attrs` property
is finnicky.
 Reporter:  georgestephanis                      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by zsusag):

 @georgestephanis

 In theory that seems to work; however, I'm wondering how one would be able
 to use wp.shortcode.string(). I'm relatively new here to the forums and to
 WordPress core but if I am correct most users implement shortcode via PHP
 instead of JavaScript. Am I mistaken in this? I'm trying to replicate your
 bug.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36263#comment:2>