[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #36258: BuddyPress Admin Toolbar becomes blank for non-logged users when loading site on a device with a screen smaller than 1024x768

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 16 12:08:17 UTC 2016

#36258: BuddyPress Admin Toolbar becomes blank for non-logged users when loading
site on a device with a screen smaller than 1024x768
------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  Valery Kondakoff  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by Valery Kondakoff):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  invalid =>

Comment:

 Hello!

 Sorry for inconvenience, but this bug is reproducible in any theme (at
 least in the three latest default themes: twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen
 and twenty sixteen).

 I'm pretty sure this issue is not directly related to BuddyPress, as Admin
 Toolbar appears when BuddyPress is not installed at all (the only thing
 related to BuddyPress is the setting: "Show Admin Toolbar to not logged
 users").

 Please, can you look at this issue once again? This bug is here for a long
 time. Here is one workaround that I have found to (partially) fix the
 issue: adding this snippet ('#wp-toolbar > ul > li {display:block;}' to
 custom CSS: the WP and search icons are still missed on small screens, but
 other buttons are available.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/36258#comment:2>