[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #22367: Usernames with "@" char are assumed email addresses, causing incorrect look-up in several places

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 14 22:29:32 UTC 2016

#22367: Usernames with "@" char are assumed email addresses, causing incorrect
look-up in several places
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  johnjamesjacoby  |       Owner:  johnjamesjacoby
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  reviewing

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 Replying to [comment:18 johnbillion]:
 > @johnjamesjacoby Any issues remaining here now that #9568 is in?
 I will need to test my known conditions to confirm, and won't be able to
 do so until next week. I'm ambivalent about keeping this open, or closing
 and reopening if need be until then, so whatever is best for everyone is
 okay with me.

 I can imagine some other, new issues, but I also haven't been paying
 attention to the connection between that initiative and this one.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/22367#comment:19>