[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32302: Filename policy of IMAGE_EDIT_OVERWRITE==true seems to create CDN and browser cache issues

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 14 17:43:47 UTC 2016

#32302: Filename policy of IMAGE_EDIT_OVERWRITE==true seems to create CDN and
browser cache issues
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  aidanlane     |       Owner:

Comment (by DrewAPicture):

 Replying to [comment:6 mikeschroder]:
 > Replying to [comment:5 DrewAPicture]:
 > > @mikeschroder Best suggestion on where we'd most benefit from
 documentation for this largely undocumented constant?
 > Where do we have most of the constants documented? The codex `wp-
 config.php` [https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php page]?

 Yeah, I think that's currently the canonical source.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32302#comment:7>